MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
Black Zinc Nickel Plating
Innovative Black Zinc Nickel Finish is a RoHS-compliant, cost-effective and sustainable plating alternative to Cadmium. It provides long-lasting corrosion resistance to exposed connector surfaces used on commercial aircraft and military planes, transportation vehicles and marine transports. Black Zinc Nickel Plating offers the same level of harsh environment protection, temperature ranges and electrical performance as Cadmium finishes, but without the toxicity and negative environmental impact.
- Fully compliant with the RoHS directive to eliminate the use of environmentally hazardous heavy metal
- Now available on a wide variety of connectors and accessories including MKJ, CA 5015, BKA ARINC 600 and Micro-D 83513
- Conductive and non-reflective black alloy finish is approved for 500 hours of salt spray endurance
- Quickly emerging as the new Defense Industry standard
- Shell-to-Shell Continuity Less than <2.5mΩ
- Mechanical 500 mating cycles, non-magnetic
- Temperature Range of -65° to +175°C
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?