MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
A full plastic harsh environment connector series derived from ISO 15170.
ITT Cannon’s APD is a full plastic harsh environment connector series available in 1 to 51-way variants. Engineered for the toughest challenges, it provides a proven, cost-effective, and high-quality solution for industrial applications. From 1- & 2-way high power and VDE-certified 4-way high voltage solutions to 51-way high-density connectors, APD is the ultimate choice - whatever the requirement.
Ideal for heavy and off-road vehicle applications, the APD series features a proven bayonet coupling design with reliable sealing up to IP69K, multiple color and coding options, and is based on ISO 15170. Compact, lightweight, easy to assemble, and ultra-reliable, you can rely on APD when it matters most.
- Lightweight and space saving
- Cost effective
- Fast and simple assembly
- High power & high voltage variants
- Mechanical and color coding
- 1 to 51-way layouts
- Wire range: 0.35 – 50 mm² (AWG 22 – AWG 0)
- Operating temp: -40°C to +125°C / -40°F to +257°F
- IP67 / IP69k Sealing (with individual wire seals)