MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
IFE and Cabin Systems
As aerospace platforms continue to evolve and transform digitally, the increasing need for reliable high-speed data technology and cost-saving solutions is growing exponentially. In order to meet that growing demand, ITT Cannon has developed a broad range of high-bandwidth copper and fiber connectors and interconnect solutions. Our connectors for in-flight entertainment and communication (IFEC) are highly engineered for superior performance in the extreme conditions aircrafts operate.
ITT Cannon interconnects are designed using advanced processes and cutting-edge materials, offering excellent resistance to extreme temperatures, shock, pressure differential, and heavy vibration. Our aerospace solutions provide high-integrity connections in the cabin and fuselage systems of commercial aircraft with system-level protection to minimize EMI/RFI interference at connector interfaces.
ITT Cannon interconnects help distribute critical power signal and data throughout the aircraft, as well as control systems such as lighting, LED displays, in-seat power, and dimmable windows. They come in a variety of design packages and configurations, are lightweight and compact for optimum space savings.
- Fast, lightweight & capable of operating at transmission speeds of 10+ gigabits/sec (Gbps)
- Ethernet based solutions defined by IEEE 802.1 and 802.3 standard families
- Crimp, coax, power, printed circuit and wire wrappable contact system
- Fiber Optic termini integration from ARINC 801 to PDH38999
- Withstanding ultraharsh temperature ranges from -65°C up to 200°C