RPR EN4165 Style Connector with PCB Contacts
The RPR EN4165-Style Receptacle with PCB Contacts offers innovative, modular design and cost efficiency while retaining
Cannon's New RPR EN4165-Style Modular Solution for Commercial Aerospace
high-speed data transfer, signal integrity and secure connectivity in commercial aviation applications. Ideally suited for In-Flight Entertainment/Connectiviity (IFEC) and Avionics systems, the RPR is comprised of shells, plates, inserts and a proprietary latching mechanism packaged and integrated in a lightweight, space saving design. | Our New RPR in 60 Seconds | Watch the Video
Features & Benefits
Cannon's RPR Modular Solution is Making News
Learn more about the RPR EN4165-Style Modular Solution
- Enables High-Speed Data Transfer, Signal Integrity and Secure Connectivity - An ARINC 809-compatible interconnect ideal for high-speed Ethernet and PCB applications, the RPR offers commercial aerospace customers a proven, high performance solution for use in the harshest environments.
- Front Release, Rear Removable Insert & Proprietary Latching Mechanism Make Service, Repair & Maintenance Easier - Unique, highly engineered Latching System allows front release and rear removal of the insert from the shell after PCB / Panel mounting. It also enables access to or removal of electronics from the equipment panel versus rear release mechanism inside the box, which is frequently inaccessible.
- Precision PCB Tail Alignment & Cost Competitive Design - Monoblock insert offers a cost-effective solution with added reliability and prevention of splayed PCB contacts.
- Compact & Lightweight - Composite construction is ideal for ultimate weight savings.
- Intermateability - Completely intermateable with EN4165 plugs from current suppliers.
- Versatility - Uses various sizes of PCB contacts in both straight and right angle configurations, with adCannon unveils RPR EN-4165-style receptacle at Farnborough