High Speed. High Performance. Huge Impact.
Multi-Signal Quadrax Contact Systems for High-Speed Data
Cannon Quadrax is high-reliability, multi-signal contact system that is used to deliver high-speed data transfer rates up to 2.5 Gb/s. Available in a wide range of our most popular aerospace connectors, the Quadrax Contact is designed as a Size 8 contact assembly installed in a clocked Size 8 contact cavity insert and contains four (4) matched impedance signal contacts within a shielded Size 8 body. High speed data is transmitted through the signal contacts, which are terminated to signal wires within a shielded Quadrax cable. The outer shield of the cable is terminated to the contact outer body to assure the signal contacts are shielded from outside noise. The orientation and design of the contacts minimize cross talk and attenuation, which helps maximize data rates through the contact system.
- Data transfer rates up to 2.5 Gb/S
- Designed for Gigabit Ethernet, Fiber Channel-150 Ohm and Ethernet 100 Base-T-100 Ohm
- Exceptional EMI compatibility, maximum data transfer rates & lower power consumption
Key Features & Benefits
- Built for High-Speed Applications - Cannon Quadrax Contacts are an ideal solution for today's high performance applications including In-Flight Entertainment & Connectivity (IFEC), Military Communications, Avionics, Data Networks and Space.
- Versatile Design for a Wide Range of Connectors - Available in in rear-release Crimp Pin or Socket Quadrax Contacts and Front-Release PC Pin Quadrax Contacts, our Multi-Signal Quadrax Contact Systems may be used in 38999-style, ARINC and custom aerospace connectors. We offer a number of 38999-style connector layout arrangements and shell styles including wall mount receptacle, box mount receptacle, jam nut receptacle and straight plug.
- Ease of Use - A standard tool is used to insert and extract Cannon Quadrax Contacts, and polarization and wiring keys establish the proper mating of the Quadrax Connector. They also feature instant bonding of cable shield upon installation into the insert/connector
- Termination - The Quadrax Contact provides four signal pins with shield termination capability to yield a single Ethernet port. Our crimp version of the Quadrax Contact terminates twisted, shielded quad cable.
- Highly Engineered for Harsh Environments - Reliability, ease of use and termination are key features designed into each and every Cannon Quadrax Contact, ensuring optimum speed and performance no matter the conditions.
Learn More About Cannon Quadrax Contact Systems